Color: Black and White
Item Weight: 0.8 Ounces
Product Dimensions: 6″L x 6″W x 2″Th
- Exquisitely crafted and uniquely designed, this artisanal Palo Santo holder originates from Chulucanas, a city in Northern Peru.
- Due to its delicate tones, burnishing methods, and flawless sculpting, Chulucanan pottery is considered the finest in Peru.
- The Palo Santo sticks have a diameter of up to 0.5 inches and a length of 4-6 inches.
- Includes a cotton drawstring bag for safe storage.
- This beautiful Palo Santo holder is handmade by master artisan Luis Sandoval and his team of artisans to provide you with an authentic and meaningful experience.